UVACH is an India facing initiative of the USINPAC group.
- The goal of Uvach is to bring together leaders from different strata of society in India to discuss issues related to good governance in the regional context.
- The focus will be to identify and analyze developmental hurdles in the regional context and to create and publish a “Development Report”.
- We hope to stimulate grassroots thinking and awareness amongst the “man on the street” and help develop critical thinking and analytical skills in MBA and journalism students through multiple class room type sessions .
- The first Uvach in Nasik will also serve as a template for similar collaboration in the future with other educational institutes.
SUMMARY OF UVACH 2014, NASIK
The event was led by and make possible by the Manoj Pandya and supported by the USINPAC team.
OVERVIEW OF EVENTS
Friday, Jan 24th Events
Transformation of India as a Developed Nation
Socially Responsible Entrepreneur
-Ajit Marathe CEO-Nirman Group of Companies, Mumbai Group Presentationsby five teams on topics focussed on regional developmental issues with analysis and recommendations
Sunday, Jan 26th Events
Survey of the “Man on the Street”to create a time stamped snapshot with 3 to 4 questions related to Good Governance, Cleanness, Economy, education. conductedby MBA and Journalism students at 5 locations
- Create a “Development Report” under the guidance of Mr. Dharmadhikari
- Present the two best reports to a US panel.
- Publish the report on the India321 website and in major newspapers
- Analyze the “Common Man” interviews by journalism students and publish the common man interviews via web-portal.
- Analyze the Uvach experience, solidify a partnership with Gokhale Institute and develop new partnerships with other educational institutes in India
- Explore potential partnerships with educational institutes in the USA