The Unite 2020 Team
Our team comprises of people who are passionate about strengthening the US – India partnership at all levels. We are a group professionals and entrepreneurs from Healthcare, Marketing & Finance, Management, Information Technology etc.
Neeraj Agrawal, MBBS, MD
Dr. Agrawal is the medical director of Gastrointestinal Medical Oncology at Duke Raleigh Cancer Center. His area of expertise is in esophago-gastric cancer and cancer of the pancreas. He completed his fellowship training at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation in 2003. He is board-certified in Hematology and in Medical Oncology.
He completed is Medical school training at the B.J Medical College, Pune and subsequently obtained an MD degree in Internal Medicine from the University of Pune.
He trained in Getriatrics at the Medway Maritime Hospital, Kent, England and completed residency at the University of Massachusetts Health System, Worcester, MA. He is currently involved in teaching and research at the Duke Cancer Institute and is the author of a textbook on cancer of the esophagus.
He is a social worker with a commitment to the idea of a sustained India-US partnership at all levels. He has served in leadership roles both in the community and the temple for over fifteen years. He is also involved for the last three years in a project to improve the ACT scores of high schools students from under-performing schools in the Durham area via coaching and test-preparation.
Lalit is a serial entrepreneur with a passion for business. Lalit is a strategic, innovative thinker. He has led companies in Marketing, IT and Systems at ‘C’ level. Lalit also writes in Newspapers and international speaker/consultant. Lalit strategically invested and formed a fully owned subsidiary of Iritech Inc in India in 2018 to bring the state of art iris authentication technology to India.
Lalit has worked over twenty years in the Americas, Europe, Asia helping them design and build highly profitable businesses with strategies and techniques. Lalit serves as an advisor for a few technology companies. Lalit contributes to the business model, strategy, and product plans for the company, and assembled the technology teams.
- President of India 3-2-1 a USA based Think Tank dedicated to the overall development of India with current Hon Members like Union Minister Suresh Prabhu and Secretary of State for North Carolina Ellen Marshall.
- Founded ‘North American Maharashtrian Entrepreneurs (NAME)’ a body of entrepreneurs in North America and conducted conventions in Philadelphia, Toronto, and Houston and alternate year in Mumbai, India with Indian Chamber of Commerce. Meetings were presided by Chief Ministers of State of Maharashtra and Industry Secretary.
- Served on National Body of Maharashtrians in North America called BMM as Director.
- Served as a Director of The Hindu Society of North Carolina.
- Founder member of ‘Marathi International Awards for Films and Theater’ – MIFTA.
- Started Art, Entertainment and Education Festival during RTP Ganesh Festival inviting many stalwart artists and performers from India.
- Serving as Founder – Vice-President of CHIP-IN Clean and Healthy India Promotion, International.
Prasad Satghare is an IT Program Manager working at Cisco Systems Inc. and a seasoned community volunteer. He has been working with local non-profits in the Triangle area since year 2004 and has served as President of Research Triangle Park Maharashtra Mandal and Board of Director for Hindu Society of North Carolina (HSNC). He conceptualized and started the RTP Ganesh Festival for HSNC in year 2007 to bring together all Indian community organizations under the broad umbrella of HSNC. The event has been successful and is one of the key fund raising events for HSNC. He successfully completed $1M+ HSNC Learning Center Facility project. He has also been instrumental in organizing fund raising events for various non-profit organizations within the Triangle area. He helped in raising funds to the tune of $50K for the Nepal Earth quake Relief operations. He is a Board member of India 3-2-1 group and organized the India 3-2-1 summit which was attended by Politicians and key celebrities from India and US.
A community leader selflessly working for the society for last 20 years
Doctor of Management, published author and management leader, over 20 years of experience in IT.
Leader in youth affairs, fitness and youth development. Working with our youth for tomorrow’s world leaders.
Our Strategy and Planning leader